Who we are
This is the privacy page for the (Peaceful) Scottish Liberation Movement (SLM). Our website address is: https://liberation.scot
If you want to contact us about this statement or how we use or collect your information, please send an email in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information from you when you complete the form on our page, https://liberation.scot . This information is automatically entered into a database operated by Liberation.Scot hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Germany
The information we ask for and hold when you complete the Liberation.Scot form comprises:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Whether you live within or outwith Scotland
- In the future we may reach out and ask for your street mail address to deliver items relevant to the SLM campaign (with your consent).
If you opt to join Liberation.Scot, you will receive occasional emails from us containing information about our work and campaigns and (possibly) about the Convention of the Estates (see https://salvo.scot>). You can unsubscribe from from these emails at any time by clicking the link in the email.
Will My Personal Information Be Sold Or Given To Third Parties?
No. We do give or sell any information you provide to us to anybody else, except in strictly limited circumstances such as when required to do so by law.
Will I Be Sent Information That I Did Not Ask For?
No. We will only contact you about SLM, our campaigns, the Convention of the Estates and general updates on campaigns for Scottish independence.
Your Rights Under GDPR
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you
- You have the right to ensure that the information we hold is accurate, complete and up to date.
- You may ask us to correct any personal information about you that we hold that you believe is inaccurate
- You have the right to ask us to delete personal information we hold about you. If you want us to delete the information we hold on you, send a request to email@example.com. We will delete your information and confirm deletion in an email to you.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at the E.U. Commission Website .
We also use a common website performance function from Matomo. It uses performance cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website: for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided here for your convenience: Matomo
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Changes To These Terms
This policy was last updated on Sep 4th 2022. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, for example as required by changes to privacy legislation or as the SLM campaign gains momentum.